SyDev Documentation PackageI recently placed the documentation package for the SyDev project online.
The complete SyDev Documentation Package is on dropbox at:
SyDev is a music synthesizer which uses a Raspberry Pi computer card at its core.
Its design objectives are:
• One note at a time with allot of articulation of that one note.
• 3 axis of continuous control to dynamically articulate the note.
• Stereo sound.
• Sound design controlled by a patch file (a type of plain text file).
• Powered by rechargeable batteries or external DC power.
• Rechargeable batteries should last at least 10 hours.